Some Dragon Age III details are slowly leaking out. Will update with more info as we can. Here’s what we know so far.
- Dragon Age III has had longer pre-production that just about any other BioWare project.
- One level in Dragon Age III is as big as all of Dragon Age II’s levels
- Customization is going to be bigger than Dragon age Origins. Follower customization will be deep.
- You will play a Human character.
- You may be able to have and control your own Castle.
- Flemeth will make an appearance in DAIII
- Investigating ways of bringing across your ‘game choices without having to have game saves. *That could be a hint to a next-gen SKU*
- Game is going to be visually stunning with FROSTBITE 2 working as a base along with custom engine work.
Via: Twitter | Edmonton Expo | Cameron Lee Producer on DAIII
Last week we posted some new details on a possible Dragon Age III last week from the BioWare panel at PAX. Well, now you can catch if for yourself after the break. So who’s excited at the idea of a new Dragon Age with a sweet new engine and no copy pasta environments?