1. to settle securely or snugly.
2. to cover or shelter.
1. any abnormal phenomenon or product or unusual object; anomaly; aberration.
2. a person or animal on exhibition as an example of a strange deviation from nature; monster.
3. a sudden and apparently causeless change or turn of events, the mind, etc.; an apparently capricious notion, occurrence, etc.
4. unusual; odd; irregular.
an obsession with smoking tobacco products.
the feeling of displeasure or indignation at some act, remark, person, etc., regarded as causing injury or insult.
(from Greek οργασμός orgasmos, from organ to mature, swell, also sexual climax) the sudden discharge of accumulated sexual tension during the sexual response cycle, resulting in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region characterised by an intense sensation of pleasure. Experienced by males and females, orgasms are controlled by the involuntary, or autonomic, limbic system. They are often associated with other involuntary actions, including muscular spasms in multiple areas of the body, a general euphoric sensation and, frequently, body movements and vocalizations are expressed. The period after orgasm (known as a refractory period) is often a relaxing experience, attributed to the release of the neurohormones oxytocin and prolactin.
also called a web architect, web developer, site author, or website administrator; a person responsible for maintaining one or many websites. The duties of the webmaster may include ensuring that the web servers, hardware and software are operating correctly, designing the website, generating and revising web pages, replying to user comments, and examining traffic through the site.
an East Finnish forest spirit or god, who figured prominently in the Kalevala. Hunters prayed to him before a hunt. His wife is the goddess of the forest, Mielikki. He was the father of Annikki, Tellervo, Nyyrikki (the god of hunting), and Tuulikki. Fitting the Green Man archetype, Tapiois often depicted with a beard of lichen and eyebrows of moss.
to free from a burden or other encumbrance; disburden.
1. an object or item that serves to remind one of a person, past event, etc.; keepsake; souvenir.
2. anything serving as a reminder or warning.
3. Roman Catholic Church: either of two prayers in the canon of the Mass, one for persons living and the other for persons dead.